Monday, March 26, 2007

Update on Serena

Friday I brought Serena to a new pediatrician. I really liked him and seriously am considering switching.
He does not believe Serena has alopecia. He went over a lot with me and believes it is just from her playing with her hair.
Sunday I brought her for another hair cut. I always thought my little girl would have all this beautiful hair. Hair has never been a problem in my family. Well, my little girl now has short hair. The hairdresser did her best to make it a little girl hair cut but it is short. At first I wanted to cry but it's growing on me. She is still adorable.
But I admit I'm considering having her ears pierced. I personally don't like it on little girls. I think parents should wait until the girls are older. But I dread hearing what a cute boy I have. Plus with her hair short, it might look cute. How we need to revise our opinions sometimes.

No comments: